Reviewed by McHillberry from Frisco, TX on Monday, February 14, 2011
Well, it is a beautiful coat, but I am not sure when I would wear it. If you are truly stylish and want a WOW piece this is it. I think if the coat had been double breasted or buttoned up the front I would have kept it. The color is STRONG. Tomato on acid is a better description. It seems too 'outfittish' for my personal style so it is going back, but I don't think anyone can say it is not a very nice coat with an attractive fit.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Rainy day, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Cut, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length