Keen Boulder Canyon Socks - Merino Wool, Midweight, Crew (For Men)
About Keen Boulder Canyon Socks - Merino Wool, Midweight, Crew (For Men)
Closeouts. Excellent for hiking thanks to a ventilating top panel and naturally moisture-wicking, breathable and temperature-regulating merino wool, Keen's Boulder Canyon socks add long-term comfort to your adventure.
Specs about Keen Boulder Canyon Socks - Merino Wool, Midweight, Crew (For Men)
- Height: Crew
- Fabric: 61% merino wool, 35% nylon, 3% polyester, 1% spandex or, 60% merino wool, 35% nylon, 2% polyester, 3% spandex
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in United States of America (yarn imported)
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Drag from Atlanta, GA on Monday, October 29, 2012Great value in a quality sock.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Daily Use, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Good fit, No Bunching, Warm, Wicks Away Moisture
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.