Great summer shoe!
Reviewed by drkimk from Duluth, MN on Thursday, October 20, 2011
Bought these for my teenage daughter. She loves how easy they are to get on/off. She wears them to the lake, biking, walking, beach, errands. The bumper toe makes them more versatile than an open toe/open back slip on. A bit flat, sometimes feels too hot, takes awhile to dry after getting in the water.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Outdoors
- Cons: Not great support, Too Flat, Too Stiff
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: