I LOVE THEM!
Reviewed by Cycling Mama from Colorado on Wednesday, April 18, 2012
They feel like you have nothing on your feet! So lightweight, but with the quality of a Keen shoe. I really love them and the piece between the toe is twisted in a way that it follows the natural separation of your toes and doesn't hurt. The toe area is a bit short, but I couldn't go up a size-the back strap would be too loose. My toes don't hang over, but the pinkie toe is right on the edge-no biggie! The rust color is really pretty in person.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: