Specs about Keen Mt. Airy Lite Socks - Crew (For Women)
- Height: Crew
- Fabric: 53% recycled polyester, 34% nylon, 10% organic cotton, 3% spandex
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in United States of America yarn imported
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Crossword Carole from Webster, NY on Tuesday, December 27, 2011Great pair of socks, well-made, comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ydydal from Flagstaff on Tuesday, December 13, 2011You really can't go wrong with Keens. They're my favorite brand socks.
- Best Uses: General Wear
- Pros: foot specific, Long-lasting
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The quilter from Kalamazoo, MI on Friday, December 9, 2011This product should be ordered one size larger. I have bought Keen socks previously that run true to size. However, these do not.
They are very warm and comfortable.
- Best Uses: Hiking, Warmth
- Cons: Size appears too small
- Pros: Good color and warmeth, Size appears to be small
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Patty's kid from San Juan Isle on Wednesday, November 30, 2011Bought as an add on so i could reach the 25% off threshold thinking large womens = medium mans. Gave to sister as a gift....she loves them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 2starbirders from Bradenton, FL on Wednesday, November 30, 2011We specifically purchased these socks to obtain good quality boot socks that would dry quickly after handwashing during long bird watching trips.
- Best Uses: Boots, Deck Shoes, Travel
- Cons: Not for business or dress
- Pros: Casual style, Good Boot Socks, Good for travel, Good with Deck Shoes, Like fitting by foot