Average Rating based on 9 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Crossword Carole from Webster, NY on Tuesday, December 27, 2011Great pair of socks, well-made, comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ydydal from Flagstaff on Tuesday, December 13, 2011You really can't go wrong with Keens. They're my favorite brand socks.
- Best Uses: General Wear
- Pros: foot specific, Long-lasting
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The quilter from Kalamazoo, MI on Friday, December 9, 2011This product should be ordered one size larger. I have bought Keen socks previously that run true to size. However, these do not.
They are very warm and comfortable.
- Best Uses: Hiking, Warmth
- Cons: Size appears too small
- Pros: Good color and warmeth, Size appears to be small
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 2starbirders from Bradenton, FL on Wednesday, November 30, 2011We specifically purchased these socks to obtain good quality boot socks that would dry quickly after handwashing during long bird watching trips.
- Best Uses: Boots, Deck Shoes, Travel
- Cons: Not for business or dress
- Pros: Casual style, Good Boot Socks, Good for travel, Good with Deck Shoes, Like fitting by foot
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Patty's kid from San Juan Isle on Wednesday, November 30, 2011Bought as an add on so i could reach the 25% off threshold thinking large womens = medium mans. Gave to sister as a gift....she loves them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DaffyD from FL on Thursday, November 24, 2011What a concept: socks that are shaped like feet! I would wear these every day if more colors were available. The fit is excellent, if a little snug going on, but once they are on they stay put. My feet feel cool and comfortable in these, and no seams = happy toes.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Hiking, Travel, Walking
- Cons: Limited color selection
- Pros: Dry quickly, Excellent fit, No seams
Verified Buyer Reviewed by starbirder from Bradenton, FL on Thursday, November 17, 2011We will use with our hiking boots both for travel when we need socks that dry quickly and for local bird watching.
- Best Uses: Hiking Socks, Sport socks
- Cons: May feel small, Prefer solid color
- Pros: Fast Drying for Travel, No seams, Snug Fit Feels Good to Me, Well constructed
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CT_Hiker from Eastern Connecticut on Sunday, November 6, 2011After wearing for a just a few hours, without shoes, I had a hole in the entire bottom of the sock where the toe section meets the "body" of the sock.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by out door momma from Chesapeake, VA on Friday, November 4, 2011every day use never want to take them off