Everything I hoped for!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Zebaby from Chicago, IL on Sunday, July 4, 2010
The fit was perfect for me. These shoes seem very durable yet lightweight. I am glad they are waterproof! The only con for me was that it took a couple of days to break them in. I didn't feel any place that was rubbing at all, but my feet did get tired in them quicker than normal the first 2-3 days. After that, I haven't felt any fatigue at all - I feel like I can comfortably wear them all summer day long! I am hoping these will last me quite a long time because they are perfect for me!
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Casual Wear, Travel
- Cons: Need to break in
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width