About Kelty Sonic 8 Tent - 8-Person, 3-Season
Closeouts. Quick, effortless and astonishingly easy to set up, Kelty's Sonic 6 tent features a ground-breaking AirPitch design that pitches the tent with inflatable AirPoles and an included double-action pump. Just roll out and secure the tent on a flat surface and inflate for a spacious, well-ventilated shelter.
Specs about Kelty Sonic 8 Tent - 8-Person, 3-Season
- Seasons: 3-Season
- Capacity: 6+ People
- Packed weight: 22 lb.
- Pack size: 12x30"
- Peak height: 76"
- Floor dimensions: 212x106"
- Floor area: 136 sq.ft.
- Tent floor material: 68 denier polyester with 1800mm polyurethane coating
- Number of doors: 1
- Number of poles: 2 air tubes
- Tent pole material: Air tubes
- Tent wall material: 68 denier polyester with 1800mm polyurethane coating
- Rain fly material: N/A (Single Wall Construction)
- Stakes: Steel
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Recommended use: Family camping
- Made in China
- Visit our Tent Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to United Kingdom
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rob from Utah on Monday, September 22, 2014Many reviews complain about this tent. No it does not set up in a minute, but it does inflate in about a minutes time. The tent must first be staked down before inflation....no problem. Kelty tents are high quality and long lasting. We owned a green river 6 for almost 8 years until we had a house fire and it was damaged. Kelty has yet to let myself or my family down, even during surprise snow storms in the high Uinta's.