Soft and Warm!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by displaced californian from Allyn, WA on Wednesday, December 7, 2011
A nice, basic winter scarf. It's soft and warm, and comes in neutral shades that coordinate with your whole winter wardrobe. It's long enough to tuck in place so it stays put and does its job.
- Best Uses: As A Fashion Accessory, Casual Wear, Cold Weather
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Good Length, Soft, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No