Khombu Boston Bean Boots - Waterproof (For Women)
About Khombu Boston Bean Boots - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. With a waterproof upper and comfort rating to -20°F, Khombu Boston Bean boots are a charmer on waterlogged city streets or snow-packed sidewalks.
Specs about Khombu Boston Bean Boots - Waterproof (For Women)
- Comfort rating -20°F
- Waterproof materials: Rubber and waterproof nylon system
- Gusseted tongue
- Insulation: Thermolite®
- Upper: Nylon, rubber and suede
- Lining: Faux fur
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Rubber
- Outsole: Rubber
- Shank: Steel
- Height: 8"
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Half sizes order up
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pleased Mom from Chicago, IL on Monday, February 20, 2012This was bought for my teenage daughter. And she loves them. She was not embarrassed to wear them and they kept her warm and dry all day out in the snow.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Snow, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Good Traction, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Goldi from New York on Friday, February 3, 2012I read the other reviews and purchased the boot one size larger. I am a 10 and bought the 11. They fit perfectly. Very cozy and cute to wear in the city and walking on snowy trails.
- Best Uses: Winter walking
- Cons: SIZE
- Pros: Comfortable, Nice looking, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Picky on colors from Kansas City, MO on Tuesday, January 31, 2012I ordered these boots to wear in the horse barn for winter. They were very comfortable, however I ordered a size larger. I just couldn't deal with the brown color. It looked purple. I would have ordered the black but you didn't have my size. I returned the brown. The reason why I said I wouldn't recommend them is only because of the brownish/purple color (if you want a brown boot). I would recommend the black if that's the color you prefer.
- Cons: Weird brown color
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sledding mom from Grand Rapids, MI on Monday, January 30, 2012These are great boots. I went sledding with my kids last weekend and for the first time ever, I did not get cold feet!
I am between an 8 1/2 and a 9. I got a 9 and they fit very well, even with thicker socks.
I did not feel the ridge or any discomfort that other reviewers have felt.
I love that these boots are completely waterproof. I can finally keep up with my kids in a bitter cold West Michigan winter.
- Best Uses: Playing in the snow, Sledding, Walking in slush
- Pros: Exceptionally warm cozy
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JAG from UPSTATE NEW YORK on Monday, January 23, 2012Khombu makes a great boot, but these were defective, and Sierra did not send them in the original Khombu box...wierd
- Best Uses: Snow
- Cons: Defective, No original manuf box
- Pros: Good price, Great style