Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Working Mom from New England on Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Based on 26 reviews:
. Wintry strolls are best taken in Khombu's Stroll short boots, fashioned for frosty weather with a Thermolite® insulating thermal barrier, a fleece-lined footbed, and a comfort rating down to -20°F.
- Khombu is appropriately named after an ice passage in the Himalayas
- Comfort rated to -20°F
- Insulating Thermolite® thermal barrier
- Suede upper with 7" side zip, half-knit collar and dual faux-leather buckles
- Plush faux-fur lining
- Fleece-lined footbed
- Traction outsole
- Half sizes order up
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
- In order to provide you the best fit possible, we’ve been monitoring this product and listening to your comments. After re-evaluating the fit of these boots and as of April 5,2012, we recommend half sizes ordering up. If you plan on wearing a mid-weight to heavy-weight sock, we recommend ordering one whole size larger.