Customer Reviews Of:
Kinross Cashmere Double Raker Mock Neck Sweater - Zip Neck (For Men)
Average Rating based on 6 reviews 4.666666 0 5
Reviewed by Tacit from Santa Ynez, CA on Tuesday, April 23, 2013Just a little too tight in the medium size, and I was surprised that the argyle didn't work for me. Too bad, as this is a fine sweater otherwise.
Reviewed by JR from Colorado on Saturday, March 2, 2013Excellent style and fit. Cashmere is soft and light. Great for casual dress.
Reviewed by HOLLYWOODSTAR from HOLLYWOOD CA on Wednesday, February 6, 2013THANK YOU STP FOR HAVING A SALE ON THIS GARMENT. CAN NOT BEAT CASHMERE ON SUPER SALES.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dawn from Ct. on Thursday, October 4, 2012Classic kinross......great price
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Office, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper, Practical
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Stylish, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DogLvr from San Jose, CA on Monday, January 2, 2012At first, I wasn't certain if my oh-so-stodgy husband would like the mock neck zip of this sweater. However, I was surprised and delighted that he liked how it added a sporty element to the already classic argyle design. Who says you can't teach a middle-aged dog new wardrobe tricks? Timeless argyle pattern and top quality cashmere make this a sweater that will last a lifetime!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Saint Richard from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania on Tuesday, November 8, 2011This is a very nice sweater, I will use it as a layer with a light jacket in the winter. It is versatile can be worn dressy or with jeans to look stylish.
- Best Uses: Casual or dress, Comfort warm
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Fit, Nicely constructed, Stylish