Kinross Cashmere Plaited Vest - Zip Front (For Men)
About Kinross Cashmere Plaited Vest - Zip Front (For Men)
- Kinross cashmere fibers are dyed before they are spun for deepest color
- Finished in soft water
- Gently knit to achieve a natural yarn tension
- Cashmere is a lightweight fiber that offers unparalleled softness and insulating warmth
- Vertical welt hand pockets
- Knit of 4-ply, 7-gauge yarn
- Two-way YKK® zip front with
- Right zipper pull
- Rib-knit collar, armholes and hem
- Length: 26" (based on large)
- Fabric: Cashmere
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in China
Specs about Kinross Cashmere Plaited Vest - Zip Front (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Curt the Clothier from Houston, TX on Tuesday, January 3, 2012We don't generally wear coat and tie at work so this vest adds a nice touch to my daily wardrobe.
- Best Uses: Dressy Casual
- Cons: Not inexpensive
- Pros: Good Zipper, High Quality, Very soft
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lowell the Buyer from Northfield, MN on Thursday, December 29, 2011The quality of the vest is a disappointment. For a vest with a reputed list price of $300 (even though it was on close-out at [$]) its cashmere was thin and second-rate and its zipper difficult and cumbersome. The Chinese failed on this product. I have returned it.
- Cons: poor
Verified Buyer Reviewed by coach from waldoboro, me on Monday, December 26, 2011I have only tried the vest on, not actually worn it.
The intended use is to wear it as in indoor garment over a light fabric shirt. Indications are that this should work well.
The zipper contacts are hard to find and engage. This may prove to be a nuisance.
- Best Uses: Over light fabric shirt
- Cons: Zipper hard to engage
- Pros: Color finish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Margie from Colo lmts on Saturday, December 3, 2011great service, great purchase
- Pros: Dressy but casual
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.