So many compliments!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Italy-here-I-come from Atlanta, GA on Thursday, July 28, 2011
I wore this dress to work yesterday for business-casual day and received so many compliments on the dress, it was almost embarrassing! :-) A word about the fit: the sleeves are quite snug, although the dress stretches easily. The dress itself doesn't have a whole lot of tailoring, but the pattern of the fabric hides "a multitude of sins." I have always had a little bit of a belly, and feel like the pattern camoflaged it nicely. Finally, I hadn't thought of it when I purchased it, but I'll bet this will be a perfect travel dress. Clearly, it does not wrinkle and it will probably drip-dry nicely.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out
- Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Body Hugging, Easy Care, Nice Color, Nice Fabric, Wrinkle Resistant
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No