Customer Reviews Of:
Knit Print Dress - 3/4 Sleeve (For Women)
2nds, barely perceptible blemishes. The very definition of a sheath, this knit print dress smooths over your figure -- an exuberant print on a dusky background that gradually brightens into daylight at the hem.
Average Rating based on 11 reviews 3.727272 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Peach from Long Beach, CA on Friday, July 8, 2011Cool pattern, easy to care for fabric, unique dress. I received compliments not only at work but on the street when I debuted it yesterday. However, the sleeves are so small that it was as if I was fighting to pull on a wet suit! Once on, I forgot about it but what a struggle to get it on and off. Well worth it however. I belted mine across the hips but will wear it unbelted with a turquoise casual jacket that matches perfectly. If you have very narrow shoulders, it may be to big in that area, but for someone with usual or wide shoulder width, it's fine.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Comfort vs Style: Style Driven
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Easy Care, Nice Color, Nice Fabric, Washes Well, Wrinkle Resistant
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No