. Kodiak's Finland -40°F pac boots keep your feet toasty and well-protected in frigid conditions thanks to a removable felt liner that traps body heat, and a durable 600 denier nylon
and rubber upper that locks out cold and snow.
- Waterproof TPR shell
- Rubber and 600 denier nylon upper with back spine nylon
- Drawstring collar with toggle lock keeps snow and other debris from sliding into the boot interior
- Reflective tape
- Black nickel D-rings for laces
- Nylex-covered foam back quarters
- Felt insulation
- Removable felt liner adds warmth and versatility
- High-traction rubber outsole
- Comfort rated to -40°F
- Height: 13"
- Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Half sizes order down.