Kodiak Finland -40°F Pac Boots - Insulated, Removable Liner (For Men)
About Kodiak Finland -40°F Pac Boots - Insulated, Removable Liner (For Men)
Closeouts. Kodiak's Finland -40°F pac boots keep your feet toasty and well-protected in frigid conditions thanks to a removable felt liner that traps body heat, and a durable 600 denier nylon and rubber upper that locks out cold and snow.
- Waterproof TPR shell
- Rubber and 600 denier nylon upper with back spine nylon
- Drawstring collar with toggle lock keeps snow and other debris from sliding into the boot interior
- Reflective tape
- Black nickel D-rings for laces
- Nylex-covered foam back quarters
- Felt insulation
- Removable felt liner adds warmth and versatility
- High-traction rubber outsole
- Comfort rated to -40°F
- Height: 13"
- Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Half sizes order down.
Specs about Kodiak Finland -40°F Pac Boots - Insulated, Removable Liner (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The cowman from Southern Vermont on Tuesday, November 1, 2011We used to buy the Kamik Snow Boots for far more money.These Kodiak are just as good. Maybe even better because the lacing is more sensible. Only the Vermont winter on a dairy farm will tell. But they stand a good chance to make the race as a winner.
- Best Uses: All Mountain
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy Lacing System, Good Traction, Quality Construction, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.