Closeouts. Put the fun back in functional with Koki's Bagaboo cycling pannier bag which makes the commute or grocery run a cinch with its easy attachment system, large carrying capacity, and tough, waterproof rubber sole (bottom).
- Zip-close top opening
- Interior zip pockets
- Tough, waterproof rubber sole (bottom)
- Removable rain cover
- Hidden rack attachment easily clips onto rack
- Two-position shoulder strap/handle
- Reflector tabs on each side
- Strap length: 23"
- Drop: 11-1/2"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16x14x7-1/2"
- Capacity: 1700 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Material: 50% nylon, 50% polyester
- Made in Vietnam
Average Rating based on 19 reviews
Reviewed by Dave from Midwest on Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Reviewed by Jenner from Oregon on Monday, March 11, 2013
Reviewed by Commuter lady from Arlington, VA on Saturday, December 15, 2012
Reviewed by Sam from Portland, OR on Thursday, November 15, 2012
Reviewed by Weaver from Midwest on Monday, November 12, 2012
- Best Uses: Commuting to work, Shopping
- Pros: Easy to use, Pretty, Sturdy
Reviewed by Land-Architect from New England on Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Reviewed by Jenn from Laramie, WY on Monday, October 8, 2012
- Best Uses: City And Town Riding, Commuting
- Cons: Not enough heel clearance, Poor construction
- Pros: Stylish
Reviewed by jitaylor from jacksonville, fl on Thursday, September 27, 2012
Reviewed by Beagley from Oakland on Thursday, September 20, 2012
Reviewed by Mama of 2 Kidlets from Denver, CO on Wednesday, August 15, 2012
- Cons: NARROW
- Pros: durability, Size, Stability