Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by corked from Bethel,CT on Saturday, January 22, 2011
Based on 12 reviews:
. Exercise and adventure in the winter months begin with a pair of Komperdell Alpinist snowshoes. They're designed for rugged conditions with hard-wearing decking, and lightweight, anodized-aluminum frames.
- Extra hard-wearing and snow-repellent Hypalon® decking
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame
- U-shape end optimizes float
- Stainless steel-crampons provide optimal hold
- Fast-closing bindings
- Dimensions (LxW): 25x8-½"
- Capacity: Up to 176 lb
- Weight: 4 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Material: Frame made of aircraft aluminium, anodized with stainless steel crampons and Hypalon® decking
- By Komperdell of Austria
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Visit our Snowshoes Buying Guide