Information about Komperdell Aluminum Powerlock Avalanche Probe
. Komperdell's aluminum Powerlock avalanche probe is the piece of equipment you hope you will never use -- but will always regret not having if faced with an emergency. 7 sections with inner connective cord and depth readings listed on sections.
- Komperdell poles stabilize footing, relieve joint pressure, ease back strain and help conserve energy
- Sets up easily in seconds
- Foldable probe takes up very little space
- Extremely lightweight
- Has a powerlock to stay in the extended position
- Pointed metal tip to penetrate packed, icy snow
- Length: 118" (300 cm) extended, 19" (48 cm) collapsed
- Weight: 11.2 oz.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- By Komperdell of Austria
- Made in Austria