Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Canyon Trekker from AZ on Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Based on 7 reviews:
. Rugged enough for use in the high alpine, Komperdell Approach Solid Carbon trekking poles combine ultralight construction with a sturdy four-section folding design that packs easily.
- Komperdell poles stabilize footing, relieve joint pressure, ease back strain and help conserve energy
- Ultralight carbon fiber shaft is incredibly strong
- Four-section foldable design with internal shock cord packs down small
- Contoured foam handles
- Adjustable wrist straps are brushed on the inside for extra comfort
- Strong carbide tips
- Removable trekking baskets
- By Komperdell of Austria
- 115: Length 115cm (45-1/4"), weight 15.2 oz.
- 120: Length 120cm (47-1/4"), weight 15.6 oz.
- Folds to 45cm (17.7")
- Colors and graphics vary but all features remain unchanged
- Visit our Hiking Guide