. Add stability and relieve joint pressure on your next hike with Komperdell's Ridgemaster anti-shock trekking poles. The comfortable cork grip molds gradually to the shape of your hand and the anti-shock mechanism can be easily switched on and off.
- Komperdell poles stabilize footing, relieve joint pressure, ease back strain and help conserve energy
- Anti-shock mechanism with on-off selector
- Comfortable cork grips resist moisture, reduce vibration and conform gradually to the shape of your hands
- Strong carbide tips
- Adjustable wrist straps
- Extended: 140cm (55")
- Collapsed: 69.8cm (27-1/2")
- Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz. pr.
- Material: Aluminum 7075 alloy
- Tip: Carbide
- Handle: Cork
- By Komperdell of Austria
- Made in Austria
- Colors and graphics vary but all features remain unchanged
- Visit our Hiking Guide