Kootenay Knitting Company Invermere Hat - Merino Wool, Ear Flaps (For Men and Women)
About Kootenay Knitting Company Invermere Hat - Merino Wool, Ear Flaps (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. It's hard not to keep the Invermere hat from Kootenay Knitting Company on 24-7; its toasy-warm, temperature-regulating merino wool paired with soft-next-to-skin fleece is a winter-weather slam dunk.
Specs about Kootenay Knitting Company Invermere Hat - Merino Wool, Ear Flaps (For Men and Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Illinois hiker from Illinois on Monday, September 3, 2012Very attractive casual hat--just what I was looking for. And it looks very well-made, as well. I look forward to using it this winter.
- Best Uses: Athletics, Commuting, Extreme Cold, Travel, Winter Sports
- Describe Yourself: Athletic, Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Pros: Attractive Design, Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Semiquixotic from Pacific Northwest on Tuesday, December 20, 2011Nice product and easily half the price you would find at the local outdoor retailer.
- Best Uses: Skiing, Winter Outdoor Activity
- Pros: Nice fit, Solid Construction, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by AC from Oklahoma on Tuesday, October 4, 2011This is a nice well knitted hat with good colors and very warm.
- Best Uses: Cold weather
- Cons: none
- Pros: Warm, Well knitted