About Korkers Icejack Snow Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Korkers Icejack snow boots offer superior warmth and unbeatable traction for winter work, ice fishing and snowmobiling. They have 600g Thinsulate® Ultra insulation and interchangeable soles that provide solid grip on packed snow and ice.
Specs about Korkers Icejack Snow Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Boot style: Lace-Up
- Boot features: Insulated,Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof breathable bootie
- Gusseted tongue
- Insulation: 600g Thinsulate® Ultra
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug or IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug
- Height: 9"
- Weight (pair): 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Reviewed by fishin413 from MA on Thursday, March 31, 2016Sole retainer peg on the right boot broke off on the second trip out leaving me in tough shape in the middle of a frozen lake. Boots started to leak after the third trip. I wish they worked out because the carbide studded soles performed awesome on ice and the boots were warm, light and comfortable.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Maddog from Vermont on Monday, December 22, 2014boots are great but the laces suck!!! worst boots I ve had to lace up or unlace Boots need to have "real" eyelets for the laces to go through not the cloth ones,,