Probably not edible

Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fred from Halifax on Monday, November 7, 2016
My dog loved it. He grabbed it, carried it around, AND CHEWED IT. Within a few hours the little pieces that stick out around the holes began to come off. We gave it to him again the next day - more pieces. I don't know if he swallowed any, but they were small and could be easily ingested. The ball didn't cost much, so we threw it away. Unless the manufacturer guarantees that the product is edible, I would not advise buying it. Maybe a small dog with weak jaws could use it safely.
Previous Review “Kurgo Wapple Ball”
“Kurgo Wapple Ball ” Next Review