Verified Buyer Reviewed by jonnykk from Lyndonville, VT on Monday, April 5, 2010
I bought these to replace a pair of LaSportiva Boulders from many years back. As with most climbing / bouldering shoes, they are meant to fit snug so I ordered a full size up for a bit more comfort. These have been great for hiking with the dogs and as a general all around shoe. I liked them enough that I ordered a 2nd pair.
- Best Uses: Bouldering, Outdoor
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Lightweight, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width