La Sportiva Tradmaster Climbing Shoes - Leather (For Men and Women)
About La Sportiva Tradmaster Climbing Shoes - Leather (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. For all-day comfort and performance, lace up the Tradmaster leather climbing shoes from La Sportiva. The high-performance shoe was designed around a stiff midsole for support and comfort on the crag.
- Slip-lasted construction
- Leather upper is soft and breathable, creating a supple texture when worn-in
- Rubber lace bumpers protect laces
- Driolon nylon lining wicks away moisture
- 3.6mm full-length Savium midsole
- 4mm FriXion® RS rubber outsole for traction and grip
- The molded reverse-lugged heel bends under the sole for added traction
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz. pr.
- Made in China
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
Specs about La Sportiva Tradmaster Climbing Shoes - Leather (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Trad climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Driolon nylon
- Midsole: 3.6mm full-length Savium
- Outsole: 4mm FriXion® RS rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by ski dad from richmond on Wednesday, December 18, 2013Good 1st pair of shoes for my son. Just the basics.
Reviewed by Annonymous from Colorado on Wednesday, September 18, 2013Bought these just for crack and long days. Have worn once and love them! Was concerned as there were reviews about the lack of "stickiness" on the rubber. I had no problems. Edging, smearing, crack all done well with this shoe. Almost bought another pair because of the great price but remembered I can always get them resoled.
Reviewed by Dima from MA on Sunday, June 2, 2013I bought them hoping for comfortable shoes for long routes. However one shoe has seam sticking out inside and pressing on my toe, this negates the comfort and it gets painful jamming them in in cracks. so I used them mostly in gym. After about one year soles exposed a cavity in the rubber, as the sole were made of layers, and when one layer is gone it exposed the crack - the cavity between layers. I notified Sportiva of both defects and sent pictures.
Otherwise shoes are not bad. If you got lucky and get pair without these defects, they probably will work well.
Reviewed by Sasha from Washington on Wednesday, April 24, 2013I bought these last year and after one trip to the gym I should have returned them, but somehow never bothered. Since then, I've seen lots of other pairs of these "tradmasters" in gear swaps, etc. - always looking very new-ish and unused. They've become something of a running joke because there they sit in the bottom of my climbing gear pile...but I just never want to wear them. They're comfy, but that's nothing useful in a climbing shoe. They're totally clunky and I can barely feel the edges of jugs at the gym. Can't imagine using them anywhere. Don't bother getting these, unless comfort is the most important factor to you.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gigi from nevada city, ca on Saturday, October 6, 2012I love these for a more comfortable climbing day.. they are versatile for your general climbing without putting too much pressure on the feet and yet still sticky.. I would def. recommend these.
- Best Uses: Bouldering, Indoor, Outdoor
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
It would be a 37.5 Euro. If you hover your mouse over or click on the sizes the corresponding shoe size will appear. I.E. 35.5 (US: M Size 3½-4, F 4½-5)
“I am a female with a shoe size of women's 7.5 and men's 5. Which shoe size should i order?|Also if they don't fit will i have to pay shipping costs?||Thank you.”
If you hover over the "Sizes Available" with your mouse, a tap will appear and provide you with the correct numeric sizing. I hope this helps. Return shipping cost can be waved, but you will need to contact our Customer Service when the time comes. Have a great day.
“I have a foot size 11E according to Brannock Device sheet on your website. I intend to wear them all day with a comfortable fit.Which size do you suggest to buy? (Some costumers wrote that sizing is off)”
I would order a half size smaller than your regular size so you still have a tight fit but not super tight. I generally go down a size and a half for my shoes.
i wear a 10.5 street show and purchased the 44.5 tradmaster. I could have gone with a 44 (true 10.5) for a snugger fit, but wanted room for my toes to lay flat. The leather stretches so your wide foot will find comfort after a few climbs.