Lamson Konic K1.5 Fly Fishing Reel - 3/4wt
About Lamson Konic K1.5 Fly Fishing Reel - 3/4wt
Closeouts. An incredible performer at an excellent value, Lamson's Konic K1.5 fly fishing reel is made in the USA of pressure-cast aluminum and has a fully sealed conical drag system and stainless roller clutch.
Specs about Lamson Konic K1.5 Fly Fishing Reel - 3/4wt
- Line weight: 3, 4
- Arbor size: Large
- Drag type: Conical
- Drag material: Composite
- Line capacity: 100
- Handle: Composite
- Retrieve: Left or Right
- Weight: 4.4 oz.
- Diameter: 3.1"
- Width: 1"
- Material: ALDC12 aluminum alloy
- Recommended use: Freshwater,Saltwater
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Fly Fishing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ilsteelheader from Midwest on Sunday, September 23, 2012Great reel for a great price. You can not go wrong with the Konic.
- Pros: Drag, durability, price
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mike from Michigan on Friday, September 14, 2012I own a few Lamson reels and they are all very well made
- Best Uses: Small Stream 3-4 Weight
- Cons: Finish Not Pretty
- Pros: Compact, Drag Is Smooth, Light Weight, price, Well built