LEKI Carbonlite Trekking Poles - Pair
About LEKI Carbonlite Trekking Poles - Pair
Discontinued or prior year model. Combining superlight durability and the Speed Lock® adjustment system, LEKI's Carbonlite trekking poles feature Aergon Thermo grips with multiple hand-placement options.
Specs about LEKI Carbonlite Trekking Poles - Pair
- Number of sections: 3
- Adjustable: Yes
- Lock mechanism: Super Lock
- Length: 24.8" (63cm) to 53.1" (135cm)
- Basket type: Trekking
- Tip material: Carbide
- Single/Pair: Pair
- Shaft material: Carbon fiber
- Handle material: Aergon thermo extended foam grips
- Weight: 14.3 oz.
- Recommended use: Hiking/trekking
- Made in China
- Colors and graphics vary but all features remain unchanged
- Visit our Hiking Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MaRun from Massachusetts on Sunday, January 4, 2015I was initially hesitant to spend on top brand poles, but so glad I did. These are light and comfortable, particularly the Leki grip system.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by john jk from seoul on Monday, November 3, 2014roughly 500g