About Lole Cyclone Jacket - Recycled Materials (For Women)
Closeouts. Lightweight and packable, Lole's Cyclone jacket is a whirlwind of alluring style and function. Its breathable, wind-resistant and DWR-treated shell features a charming all-over leaf pattern print.
Specs about Lole Cyclone Jacket - Recycled Materials (For Women)
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Length: 24" (based on size medium)
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Vendor fit: Lole E-Tech/Lifestyle Regular Fit is not too tight and not too loose
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by runningw/three from NH on Wednesday, October 24, 2012I'll start by saying that I got the turquoise color and it's so pretty! I get compliments on it all the time. I like the print as well. This is a nice lightweight jacket for rain showers in the spring or summer. I probably wouldn't wear it in a downpour as I have a heavier shell for that kind of weather, but it's nice in the warmer months and I've had no problems with it. Packs easily, good fit - not tight or restricting, but not too loose either. Good arm length (I have broad shoulders and long arms).
- Best Uses: Daily Use
- Cons: Not Warm
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Great Color, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No