Customer Reviews Of:
London Fog Faux-Silk Trench Coat - Zip Out Liner (For Petite Women)
Closeouts. Known for creating exemplary rain gear for urban professionals, London Fog presents this sophisticated double-breasted trench coat in faux silk -- with zip-out plaid liner for extra warmth.
- Since 1923, London Fog has been a leading brand in better rain gear for urban professionals
- Fabric is a polished microfiber with an uncanny resemblance to silk
- Double-breasted front with coat-hook closure at neckband
- Shoulder epaulets
- Multi-stitched pocket welts
- Sleeve belts
- 2" waistbelt with shiny black buckle
- Zip-out plaid lining for extra warmth
- Center vent: 21"
- Length: 49" (based on size 10)
- Fabric: Polyester shell and lining
- Liner: Body is acrylic, sleeves are 75% polyester, 25% cotton
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in Vietnam
Average Rating based on 2 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Traveler from Arizona on Sunday, February 5, 2012I bought this for rainy evenings in Paris in April. I think it will be perfect. The size is true/mabye a bit small. Order up if you need to be active while wearing it.
- Best Uses: Dressy night out
- Cons: Snug fit with lining
- Pros: Nice lining, Well Made
Reviewed by Prisca from Vancouver, BC on Saturday, November 26, 2011I expect to use this in coldish dampish weather in the Fall and Spring. It'll be good for visibility at night. It could be made less warm with the lining removed, but is perhaps a little too stiff to pack compactly for travel. It wouldn't be sufficient in very cold conditions.
- Best Uses: Cold damp weather, In the dark
- Cons: 'Toffee' is dull, Fabric is a bit stiff, Not dressy more casual
- Pros: All one needs in a mack, Roomy sizing