Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Blondie from Melbourne, Australia on Monday, June 18, 2012
Based on 19 reviews:
. A hood is great insurance when your umbrella gets left behind, and this hooded London Fog trench coat is a classy and practical way to walk in the rain.
- Since 1923, London Fog has been a leading brand in better rain gear for urban professionals
- Fabric is a lustrous, water-resistant microfiber that bears a resemblance to silk
- Plaid zip-out liner for extra warmth
- Detachable button-off hood with cinching drawstring
- Raglan sleeves
- Single-breasted front
- Welted pockets with tab-button detail
- Sleeve tabs
- Belt width: 1-3/4"
- Center vent: 22"
- Length: 50" (based on size 10)
- Fabric: Polyester shell and lining
- Liner: Body is acrylic, sleeves are 75% polyester, 25% cotton
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in Vietnam