Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by warm feet from western, ny on Thursday, January 21, 2010
Based on 4 reviews:
. Combining Primaloft® yarn with the natural insulating qualities of Merino wool
, these Lorpen ski socks keep you pounding the powder with the warmest feet on the mountain. PrimaLoft® yarn blends with merino wool
for unmatched warmth and breathability.
- Lycra® keeps the sock up
- No-feel toe seam for comfort
- Nylon outer layer for durability
- Open knit over the instep reduces bulk, improves fit and helps wick moisture
- Cushioned sole for impact protection
- Over-the-calf height
- Fabric: 75% PrimaLoft® yarn (50% PrimaLoft® polyester, 50% merino wool), 15% nylon, 10% Lycra®
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Closeouts. Mexico.
- Size: S(W 4½-6½, M 3-5) M(W 7-11, M 5½-9½) L(W 11½+, M 10-12½) XL(M 13+)