Customer Reviews Of:
Lorpen Ski-Snowboard Socks - Italian Merino Wool (For Kids)
Closeouts. For kiddos with dreams of Winter Olympic gold, Lorpen ski-snowboard socks provide the amazing warmth of Italian merino wool and keep feet comfortable with no-feel toe seams. Open knit over the instep to reduce bulk, improve fit and enhance moisture management.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by FW from Alamosa, CO on Wednesday, December 5, 2012These socks are warm and comfortable. They wash in the machine. They really are up to the knee - knee socks. Great socks and great value.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mountain Mama from Whitefish, MT on Monday, December 14, 2009Thick and fuzzy! My kids love these socks. They are long enough to stay up around the knee well. We're ready for what ever winter brings!
- Best Uses: Winter weather
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Great Cushioning
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- View On Shoes: Shoes are for Wearing
- Width: Feels true to width