. When extended big-mountain adventures beckon, Lowa's Banff Pro hiking boots are up to the task, with a full-circumference protective rubber rand and a glove leather lining that conforms to the shape of the foot.
- Designed for women with narrow feet
- SPS (Supination/Pronation Support) cushioning system in midsole controls over-pronation and supination, reducing foot fatigue
- Glove leather lining with perforations conforms to the shape of the foot while offering ventilation
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Vibram® Masai outsole features braking and repelling studs and undercut heel for extra grip
- Made in Germany
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide