Lowa Frankie Gore-Tex® Mid Hiking Boots - Waterproof (For Kids)
About Lowa Frankie Gore-Tex® Mid Hiking Boots - Waterproof (For Kids)
Closeouts. Cold, wet feet can ruin your child's natural inclination for adventure -- which is why you'll appreciate Lowa's Frankie Gore-Tex® boots. Seamless waterproof liners resist blisters and keep feet dry and warm -- on the trail or in the skate park.
Specs about Lowa Frankie Gore-Tex® Mid Hiking Boots - Waterproof (For Kids)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Suede and Cordura® nylon
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 4"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Slovakia
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lifeinthemountains from Asheville, NC on Sunday, May 6, 2012My son really likes the hiking boots. They are light and comfy and good quality.
- Best Uses: Hiking
- Pros: Comfortable, Light Weight