Lowa Ice Comp Gore-Tex® Ice Climbing Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
About Lowa Ice Comp Gore-Tex® Ice Climbing Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Named "Best in Gear" by Rock and Ice magazine, Lowa Ice Comp Gore-Tex® ice climbing boots are a lightweight powerhouse for vertical ice climbing, with a waterproof breathable membrane and a rigid nylon insole for improved stability.
Specs about Lowa Ice Comp Gore-Tex® Ice Climbing Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Suede and synthetic material with an integrated gaitor
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 6"
- Weight (pair): 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use. For any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jason In Korea from South Korea on Saturday, March 31, 2012Great product! Considerable difference in performance on very technical and competition climbs from leather and plastic boots. Highly recommend these boots.
- Best Uses: Competition Climbing, Mixed climbing
- Cons: Insulation
- Pros: Comfortable, Light, Stiff sole