Verified Buyer Reviewed by Elle the Gazelle from Wichita, KS on Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Great for both casual and serious hiking. These shoes don't need to be broken in- they're good to go straight out of the box. This is my third pair.
- Best Uses: All Weather Conditions, Mixed Terrain, Rocky/Unstable Terrain
- Describe Yourself: Recreational Walker/Hiker
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Good Cushioning, Great Traction, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width