Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by DonniGirl from Arlington Texas on Sunday, June 5, 2011
Based on 11 reviews:
. Ideal for on-trail backpacking, Lowa's Sella trekking boots feature a seamless Gore-Tex®
waterproof breathable membrane, a Climate Control System, SPS (Supination-Pronation System) cushioning that helps control over-pronation as well as a Vibram® Trailtek rubber outsole for excellent traction on rugged terrain.
- Seamless, waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Nubuck and Cordura® nylon upper with gusseted tongue
- Tongue Stud and X-lacing allow for better pressure distribution
- C4 tongue is anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- Soft ankle flex with Achilles comfort notch
- Climate Control System with perforations in the lining to allow air to enter, and moisture and heat out
- Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow-reacting foam for a custom fit
- Polyurethane midsole with SPS (Supination-Pronation System) cushioning to help control overpronation and supination, reducing fatigue
- Nylon shank for support
- Vibram® Trailtek outsole offers excellent traction
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 2 lb. 10 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in Germany
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide