About Lowe Alpine Ice Light Pants - Gore-Tex® (For Women)
- Durable nylon outer fabric with reinforcement at points of wear
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- Partial elastic waistband
- Anatomic construction
- Welded waterproof zippers on right thigh and hand pockets
- Full-length waterproof side seam zippers for easy on/off
- Built-in elastic gripper snow gaiters
- 30" inseams
- 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Classic Fit
- Closeouts. China
- Sizes Euro(US): 34(4) 36(6) 38(8) 40(10) 42(12) 44(14) 46(16)
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by pbunny from salt lake city on Sunday, December 9, 2007My only issue with these pants is that they have no pockets. I specifically selected them based on the description that mentions both hand and thigh pockets. Lowe Alpine makes an awesome product but I already have a pair of mountaineering pants that (sans gaiters) are exactly the same as these. Oh yeah--speaking of gaiters, the right one has the boot hook sewn on the side rather than on the front.
- Best Uses: Backcountry
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets or Features
- Describe Yourself: Competitive Athlete
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels too short
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size