Lowe Alpine Sirocco II Backpack (for Women)
About Lowe Alpine Sirocco II Backpack (for Women)
Closeouts. The Lowe Alpine Sirocco II is an expedition backpack designed for survival -- yours and your gear's. APS adjustment system features bi-laminate padded waistbelt, removable and shapable aluminum frame staves, and top tensioners to link staves to shoulder harness, giving you the best possible fit. Features shorter waist belts and shoulder straps, specially sculpted lumbar pads, shorter, narrow dimension frames.
- Hydration compatible (bladder not included)
- CollarCut bi-laminate shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Dryflo mesh stave pads
- Two ice axe loops
- Radial side compression straps
- Ski holster
- Reflective shock cord cargo lacing
- Extendible top lid
- Elasticized wand and bottle pockets
- Zip-out horizontal divider
- Spacing: 8"
- Waistbelt: 66"
- Fits torsos: 16-22"
- Size: Approx. 30x12-½x6-½"
- Capacity: 4300 cu.in., 5200 expanded
- Weight: 6 lb., 3 oz.
- Fabric: Nylon
- Closeouts. Vietnam.