Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Koze from Melbourne, Australia on Thursday, June 30, 2011
Based on 14 reviews:
. It's hard to beat Lowe Alpine's Torre vest when it comes to versatile layering. Thanks to Stormweave soft shell it provides excellent resistance to wind and rain as an outer layer, and adds warmth when used as a midlayer.
- Stormweave stretch nylon soft shell provides multipurpose protection from wind and moisture
- Four-way stretch construction for mobility and comfort
- Fleece comfort collar
- Zone mesh interior backing wicks moisture and improves breathability
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Large Lowe Alpine logo on back
- Length: 28"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Fabric: 95% nylon, 5% spandex
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in China