Thanksgiving Calphalon Giveaway Official Rules:
1. Introduction: Sierra Trading Post (STP) is offering the Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED INCLUDING THE STATE OF RHODE ISLAND.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 years of age or older as of October 23, 2012 and a resident of the fifty (50) United States and/or the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited including the state of Rhode Island. Employees of Sponsors, the Sponsors’ parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins on October 23, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (MST), November 5, 2012.
4. How to Enter (three ways): Fill in required entry information on the online ENTRY FORM , fill out the required entry information through the Facebook application and/or enter at any of our outlet store locations. Entry form(s) must be filled out completely to be valid. Duplicate entries from any person or email address through any form will be removed. A single entry form is valid for the entire sweepstakes period.
5. Drawing: This Sweepstakes will have one (1) drawing and one (1) winner. Winner will be awarded one (1) Calphalon cookware and bakeware set and one (1) roasting pan with rack (MSRP total $1170). Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements in these Official Rules. The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received prior to the end of the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by Sierra Trading Post, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email or mail sometime after November 5, 2012. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
6. Prizes: Sierra Trading Post is giving away one (1) Contemporary Stainless 13-piece Cookware Set, one (1) Contemporary Stainless Steel Roasting Pan with Rack and one (1) 5-piece bakeware set (MSRP total $1170). All prizes are awarded in predetermined colors and specifications. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. Prize cannot be returned or exchanged for any other store credit at Sierra Trading Post. No cash or other substitution may be made.
7. Other Terms and Conditions: If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsors and those acting under the Sponsors authority, may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSORS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Any charges due to the setup or use of the prize will be the responsibility of the recipient. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited including the state of Rhode Island.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsors and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Contests or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual prize in dispute but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses of the prize in dispute, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wyoming, U.S.A.
10. Sponsors: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Sierra Trading Post, 5025 Campstool Rd.,Cheyenne, WY 82007.
11. For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
STP Winner Request: Thanksgiving Calphalon Giveaway
Sierra Trading Post
5025 Campstool Rd.
Cheyenne, WY 82007