DirectShip products ship separately, direct from our vendor to the address you specify. A 60-Day Return Policy applies to DirectShip items. Returns will not be accepted after 60 days.
- DirectShip is only available for addresses located within the 48 contiguous U.S. (EXCLUDES ALASKA, HAWAII, ALL OFFSHORE U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING)
- DirectShip products will be shipped either by UPS Ground or Freight Truck, depending on size and weight
- Freight Truck shipments require a signature and are subject to different rules than UPS Ground shipments (see Freight Truck Delivery below)
- Shipping costs are based on purchase amount, and all standard rates apply
- Extra shipping charges may be charged in addition to our standard shipping rates
Do not return DirectShip products to Sierra Trading Post. DirectShip products must be returned within 60 days of the order date to the vendor for your return to be processed and a refund or exchange to be issued. Returns will not be accepted after 60 days.
- Contact Sierra Trading Post Customer Service for a return label and shipping instructions
- The return label ensures that your product is returned to the correct address and vendor, and that your return is processed as quickly as possible
- Return shipping cost is equal to original shipping on DirectShip items, unless shipped in error, damaged or defective (determined upon return)
- DirectShip Products are not eligible for ReturnExpress
Some DirectShip items are designated Freight Ship. These items arrive by truck directly from freight carriers. A signature is required for delivery. Extra shipping charges apply.
- No APO / FPO or P.O. Boxes
- No Alaska or Hawaii (48 contiguous U.S. only)
- Physical address required
- Signature required for delivery
- Please include your phone number so the freight company can arrange a delivery time
- The freight company will contact you 24-48 hours prior to the delivery date to arrange a delivery time
- Quoted delivery price is for curbside delivery
- Other delivery options must be arranged with the freight company
- Additional fees may apply for options other than curbside delivery
A signature is required for items that arrive by Freight Truck. Please carefully inspect all items before signing to accept delivery. You must record any and all damages, defects or errors clearly on the delivery paperwork BEFORE refusing delivery.
- Sierra Trading Post, our suppliers and carriers are not responsible for any errors, damages or defects not clearly recorded on the delivery paperwork
- When errors, defects or damages are clearly marked on the shipping paperwork, the driver will reload the item and return it to the vendor