DirectShip products ship separately, direct from our vendor to the address you specify. Delivery times vary depending on delivery location. A 30-Day Return Policy applies to DirectShip items. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
- DirectShip is only available for addresses located within the 48 contiguous U.S. (EXCLUDES ALASKA, HAWAII, ALL OFFSHORE U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING)
- DirectShip products will be shipped either by UPS Ground or Freight Truck, depending on size and weight
- Freight Truck shipments require a signature and are subject to different rules than UPS Ground shipments (see Freight Truck Delivery below)
- Shipping costs are based on purchase amount, and all standard rates apply
- Extra shipping charges may be charged in addition to our standard shipping rates
30-Day Return Policy
DirectShip items are subject to a 30-Day Return Policy. You must return DirectShip items to the vendor within 30 days for a refund or exchange to be issued. Preauthorization is required for DirectShip returns. Subject to return shipping fees. Not eligible for online exchanges or refunds using instant store credit. Here is how returns are handled.
Making a Return: Do not return DirectShip items to Sierra Trading Post
DirectShip products must be returned within 30 days to the vendor for your return to be processed and a refund or exchange to be issued.
- 1. Contact Sierra Trading Post Customer Service and tell them that you want to return a DirectShip item
- 2. Please give the representative the reason(s) for return
- 3. Request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and Return Label
- 4. Repack the item and attach the Return Label
- 5. The shipping company will pick up the item
- 6. Return shipping cost is equal to original shipping on DirectShip items, unless shipped in error, damaged or defective (determined upon return)
- 7. A credit (less any return shipping fees) will only be issued after the item has been inspected and the return process is completed by the vendor.
Freight Truck Delivery
Some DirectShip items are designated Freight Ship. These items arrive by truck directly from freight carriers. A signature is required for delivery. Extra shipping charges apply.
- No APO / FPO or P.O. Boxes
- No Alaska or Hawaii (48 contiguous U.S. only)
- Physical address required
- Signature required for delivery
- Please include your phone number so the freight company can arrange a delivery time
- The freight company will contact you 24-48 hours prior to the delivery date to arrange a delivery time
- Quoted delivery price is for curbside delivery
- Other delivery options must be arranged with the freight company
- Additional fees may apply for options other than curbside delivery
Refused Shipment: Freight Truck Items Only
A signature is required for items that arrive by Freight Truck. Please carefully inspect all items before signing to accept delivery. You must record any and all damages, defects or errors clearly on the delivery paperwork BEFORE refusing delivery.
- Sierra Trading Post, our suppliers and carriers are not responsible for any errors, damages or defects not clearly recorded on the delivery paperwork
- When errors, defects or damages are clearly marked on the shipping paperwork, the driver will reload the item and return it to the vendor