Apply Today, Shop Today
Apply today for the Sierra Trading Post® Visa® Card to enjoy $2.95 standard ground shipping4! Shop online now and receive extra savings and rewards instantly when you apply for Instant Credit Line Access1 approval on the checkout page—you don't have to wait for your card to mail!
Sierra Trading Post Rewards
Use your Sierra Trading Post® Visa Card everywhere — then watch the rewards add up fast!
- - Receive one $25 Sierra Trading Post® Reward for every 2,500 points you earn2.
- - Earn 1,000 Bonus Points after making your first purchase on the card3
- - Earn 3 points for every net $1 spent on purchases from Sierra Trading Post® catalogs, emails, outlet stores and SierraTradingPost.com2.
- - Earn 1 point for every net $1 spent everywhere else Visa cards are accepted.
- - Get $2.95 Shipping on all Sierra Trading Post® purchases when you use your Sierra Trading Post® Visa Card4.
- - Enjoy a 10% discount when shopping at all Sierra Trading Post® Outlet Store locations5.
Not Shopping Today?
Not shopping today but still want to start earning $25 Rewards Cards and enjoy shipping discounts4? Click on "Apply Now" to fill out an application and receive your card within 7-10 business days upon approval. For more details, as well as full terms and conditions, click here.
Already a Cardholder?
Pay your bill, view your statement and more.
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. Instant Credit Line Access: Upon approval, you will have access to 10% of your full credit limit ($300 minimum). For your protection, your temporary limit is restricted to a one-time purchase at SierraTradingPost.com within 24 hours. To access your temporary credit limit within 24 hours, you must use the same browser session as used to apply for the card. Your Sierra Trading Post Visa Card will be shipped to you via the United States Postal Service within 7 to 10 business days. When you receive your credit card, you must call and activate your card to receive your full credit limit and shipping discounts4,5 on future Sierra Trading Post orders.
- 2. When you have earned 2,500 rewards points, you will automatically be issued a $25 Rewards Card to use toward Sierra Trading Post® purchases. A Rewards Card will be mailed to the Cardmember's billing address. Please allow up to 60 days from making the qualifying purchase to receive the rewards card.
- 3. Bonus Points Offer: One-time first-use bonus points will be awarded when you activate and make a purchase with your Visa Card. This offer is subject to credit approval and your Account must be open and in good standing to receive the bonus. The bonus will appear on your first statement after the qualifying purchase is made.
- 4. $2.95 standard ground shipping will apply to purchases made with a Sierra Trading Post Rewards Visa Card. $2.95 shipping will be valid on U.S. orders only. Does not apply to oversized items or items with special shipping charges. One-day air via UPS will be an additional $20.00; two-day air via UPS will be an additional $10.00. $2.95 standard ground shipping is subject to Bank approval. New Cardmembers are eligible 15 days following Bank approval. Sierra Trading Post and U.S. Bank reserve the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time.
- 5. Applies only to purchases made with the Sierra Trading Post Rewards Visa Card at Sierra Trading Post outlet stores. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and is not valid online, on phone orders, or on gift cards. Sierra Trading Post and U.S. Bank reserve the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time.
By clicking this link, you will leave the Sierra Trading Post web site and enter a site established by U.S. Bank, the issuer of the Sierra Trading Post Rewards Visa Card. Available for U.S. residents only. Sierra Trading Post Rewards Visa Cardmembers will receive three (3) Specialty Rewards Points for each dollar ($1) of Net Purchases made at Sierra Trading Post and one (1) Specialty Rewards Point for each dollar ($1) of Net Purchases made everywhere else Visa is accepted and charged to a Sierra Trading Post Rewards Visa Card Account. Points are not awarded to Accounts that are not in good standing or current under the terms of the Cardmember Agreement that is provided to Cardmembers.
We may change APRs, fees, and other account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association ND and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law. U.S. Bank National Association ND is the creditor and issuer of the Sierra Trading Post© Rewards Visa Card.
© 2011 U.S. Bank. All rights reserved.