Average Macro Force Review (based on 16 reviews)
Verified Buyer Reviewed by R- from roseville ca. on Monday, January 28, 2013Ok. I have been working in both shipping & recieving for thew last 30 years plus have truck and trailer and own and have owned all kinds of tie straps. These are actually the nicest ones I have ever used. Each strap and ratchet have their own compartment in a carrying case. I highly recommend to all for securing down really almost anything within reason of their weight rating.Just rembember you have only 8' of strap
Reviewed by Chris from Valencia, CA on Saturday, August 18, 2012We use these to hold down the wife's Vespa on the hitch carrier. The ergonomics on the ratchet are very good, performance is also very good. Quality is excellent for 'Made in China'.
- Best Uses: Keep In The Trunk, Motorcycle Hitch Carrier, Truck
- Describe Yourself: Casual Driver, Responsible Cargo Hauler
- Pros: Can Withstand Use, Improves Comfort, Improves Performance, Solid Quality, Versatile
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Flave from Louisville, KY on Tuesday, August 14, 2012Perfect for securing things to the roof
- Best Uses: Car, Garage, Keep In The Trunk, RV, Truck
- Describe Yourself: Casual Driver
- Pros: Can Withstand Use, Versatile
Macro Force Outlet: Due to limited quantities, not all products are available in our Retail Stores.
Macro Force Overstocks: inventory too high, had to be drastically reduced -- always first quality. Find out more about overstock items.
Macro Force Closeouts: may be last year's model or color -- always first quality. Find out more about closeouts.
Receive email updates for new Macro Force items