Customer Reviews Of:
Madison Hill Tweed Jacket - Faux-Leather Trim, Zip Front (For Women)
Closeouts. Madison Hill's tweed jacket gets its sharp, business-professional look from the faux-leather trim, which accentuates the lines and sets off the gold-tone zippers in front and on the pockets
Average Rating based on 2 reviews 3.000000 0 5
Reviewed by catgrrrl from Palo Alto on Saturday, March 15, 2014Yes, this is a light material. I find it very comfortable that way, and it is easy to pack, no wrinkles. It looks stunning on. The cut is great. The only reason I didn't give it all 5 stars is that it seems like it will snag easily. But I love wearing it!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Glory from Albany, NY on Tuesday, January 24, 2012The coat is stylish in its design but the fabrics, especially the faux-leather trim, seem very cheap. I sent it back.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Special Occasions, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Cons: Poor Quality, Stiff Material
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Nice Color, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No