. With a forgiving flex, waxless Multigrip bases and snappy Torsion Cap design, Madshus' Cadenza 120 cross-country touring skis are fun, easy to maneuver and stable on groomed trails.
- Ideal for the more experienced skier in search of exceptional Cruising performance
- Sidecut offers a stable platform for confident kicking and gliding
- Forgiving, soft flex makes turning simple and enhances flotation in new snow
- Torsion Cap design provides a snappy flex that tapers toward the tip and tail
- Air-channeled wood core is light, strong and lively
- Tips and tails remain soft for easy turning
- Multigrip bases feature scales of varying depths in the kick zones to give you good grip and free glide without the hassle of waxing
- Short length is easier to control and maneuver
- Recommended use: Touring
- Sidecut dimensions: 48/44/46mm
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.
- Materials: Fiberglass top and bottom, wood core
- Made in China