About Mammut Vision Climbing Harness (For Women)
Closeouts. Mammut's Vision climbing harness is designed specifically for women, with full-strength edge tape and Y-leg loops for balanced load distribution and comfortable fit.
Specs about Mammut Vision Climbing Harness (For Women)
- Waistbelt buckle: Slide Bloc
- Padded waistbelt: Yes
- Adjustable leg loops: Yes
- Droppable leg loops: Yes
- Leg loop buckles: Double back
- Gear loops: 4
- Certifications: CE
- Weight: 380g
- Recommended use: Trad climbing,Sport climbing,Big wall climbing
- Made in Viet Nam
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use. For any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Daddio from ABQ, NM on Friday, November 16, 2012Have bought several.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Erik from Dallas, TX on Wednesday, September 19, 2012very cumfy. L is probably better for those weighing more than 160lbs with waist > 32 inches or for winter & mountain climbs with lots of clothes.
- Best Uses: Indoor, Long Climbs, Outdoor
- Describe Yourself: Avid Climber
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Simple
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tico Zipper from Concord, NH on Thursday, June 7, 2012This is a great harness. Comfortable and very functional. And it looks great!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by G$ from Morrison, CO on Monday, June 4, 2012This is a great harness with great features. Only issue I have found is that the leg loops are large. They fit me fine when completely tightened, but if you have very thin legs they may be a bit too large. The upside is that there is plenty of room to adjust for insulated pants if you use the harness ice climbing, etc.
- Best Uses: Climbing, Mountaineering
- Cons: Large leg loops
- Pros: Features, Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Belay's On! from San Fran, CA on Tuesday, March 27, 2012I use this for indoor climbing and I love it! I actually got a small and I had the straps pulled over all the way for the leg bands and returned it for an XS, so be sure to check those measurements!
- Pros: Cute, Easily adjusted, Sturdy
Answer If you hover over the " Sizes Available" a tap will appear and provide you with the correct numeric sizing. I hope this help's!