Warm, but very thick gloves!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The Outdoorsman from South Jersey on Thursday, March 15, 2012
These gloves are very nice, warm and comfortable. The only problem with them is that there is LOTS of padding in the fingers, which makes them seem bulky. I haven't really used them to grip anything yet, but there doesn't seem to be much grip. Time will tell how well they work. Definitely good for winter weather!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Going Out
- Cons: Bulky, Poor Grip
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Lightweight, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: