Customer Reviews Of:
Marc New York by Andrew Marc Top Coat - Wool Twill (For Men)
Closeouts. Every well-dressed man needs a quality top coat, and this winter topper from Marc New York by Andrew Marc keeps you warm to the core, even when bone-chilling gusts are whistling across the avenues.
- Fabric is a heavy, winter-weight twill
- Zip chest piece with rib-knit collar to seal out drafts
- Quilted polyester insulation (body and sleeves)
- Full-zip front
- Right zipper pull
- Three-button front
- Welted side pockets
- Two interior zip pockets
- Center vent
- Length: 37" (based on large)
- Fabric: 63% wool, 27% polyester, 9% rayon, 1% other fibers
- Lining: Quilted polyester
- Rib-knit collar: 95% acrylic, 5% spandex
- Insulation: Polyester
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 7 reviews 4.428571 0 5
Reviewed by Cindy from Michigan on Friday, March 1, 2013This coat is exactly what the description says and the fit is accurate.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by City Girl from New York on Wednesday, February 20, 2013Bought this coat for my husband. So far so good! Perfect fit and looks nice.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by satoboo from hokkaido japan on Saturday, January 26, 2013The wool is a nice quality and the coat is lined
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Norman in Michgan from Beulah, Michigan on Tuesday, December 27, 2011I really like the coat. It has a very good look and fit, 2XL. I wanted a coat with the inner vest/collar and this is great. The zipper on the inner vest is a little coarse. Fully zipped I don't notice it. Greatly conserves body heat.
- Best Uses: Cold winter weather, Wind Protection
- Cons: Coarse collar zipper
- Pros: Comfortable length, Quilted inner lining
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Zach from Madison, WI on Monday, November 14, 2011The coat looks nice. It's pretty warm. It fits well, maybe a little large. I don't really care for the liner color. It's kind of a purple color but it's not really a big deal and can't be seen when worn. The coat looks good wearing when dressed up or when wearing casual clothes.
- Cons: Liner Color
- Pros: Stylish, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mike Fly Guy from Blue Ridge Foothills SC on Monday, October 24, 2011Warm, well-made jacket. Great for casual or dress and it's really cozy warm.
- Best Uses: Casual dress in the COLD
- Cons: None found
- Pros: Warm, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Travelin' man from Columbus, OH on Sunday, October 16, 2011It was very difficult to find a short dressy topcoat that I can wear over a suit jacket.
- Best Uses: Business Wear
- Cons: Knit collar not removable
- Pros: Fits over a suit, Quilted lining, Slim profile, Zip up inner collar